Login - Become a member

About Mirai............

Forums home -> Mirai -> About Mirai............

About Mirai............ 
By jainnylee on Jul 26, 2012 09:59 AM
Mirai is exactly what it may seem to most. An expensive sushi spot where you can dish out your wallet and still not get enough... and that is the double edged sword my friends.

I went there for a friends birthday a few weeks ago and my friends boyfriend decided to take it upon himself to order for everyone and choose what dishes were to come out and when. Most of the people attending didn't really know what's what so I understood his decision and while I did not really agree with this, I still enjoyed everything that I ate.

The presentation makes everyone quickly pull out their phones. To be honest, I think I thoroughly remember how every serving looked. But not everything is as good as it looks, right? Well, not the case this time. The fish and cuts at Mirai are some of the best I've ever tasted. The salmon was some of the best I've ever tasted and that was only the begining.

The spicy tuna tar tar was phenomenal and I had no problem eating up a good serving of it when everyone was hesitant to do so. A little spicy, yes but it's in the name and from a place like Mirai, I expect them to deliver and that's exactly what they did. I also salivated over each bite of the rather basic tuna tuna salmon but it was almost near perfection. The only thing I do regret not trying was the unagi (eel). I know people don't agree nor like eel whatsoever, I'm a big fan and I'm sure I wouldn't have been disappointed. Next time, I suppose.

fitness equipment

Re: About Mirai............ 
By jackpaul on Aug 06, 2014 07:40 AM
Is it a Japanese food? Japan is famous of different kinds of sushi. For the past few years, there has been a ton of discussion about how Americans aren't saving much money or at least not putting it aside. Even if people were to up the rate of savings, inflation rates have virtually made it an unnecessary exercise.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us