Login - Become a member

Mizuno MX-200 Iron's is better among my choices

Forums home -> Ideas/Suggestions/Comments -> Mizuno MX-200 Iron's is better among my choices

Mizuno MX-200 Iron's is better among my choices 
By tiiy on Jul 24, 2012 03:47 AM
The Mizuno MX 200 Irons sees Grain Flow Forged forgiveness takes a huge step forward with the introduction of Y-Tune. A milled deep pocket cavity that keeps the MX-200's one piece feel intact enhances the large sweet area even further. This allows the sweet area to match the miss hit patterns of amateur golfers. The MX 200 are for both amateurs and professionals with a solid hitting area combined with an aggressive sole design. Mizuno's MX-200 matches cast irons for forgiveness and increases the effectiveness of the sweet area by moving it towards the toe area of the club giving extra distance even on mishits. The Mizuno MX 200 priceproves that forged irons can be as playable as cast irons for the mid to low handicapper.

Unlike the new MP models there was a big difference between the MX-100 and Cheap Mizuno MX 200 Irons. While both clubs offered impressive forgiveness levels the MX-100s produced a significantly higher ball flight from almost any part of the face. The MX-200s inspired confidence without seeming too bulky at address and the soft forged feel is definitely noticeable next to the cast MX-100.

You just can't go wrong with these clubs. You can't miss, you can't hit the ball short, but you might be frustrated if you are looking for something more. buy golf clubsThese golf clubs are the ultimate beginner's clubs. A number of intermediate players can make these clubs work amazingly. A pro, however, will not get on well at all with these irons.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us