Login - Become a member

Try the Hot Ping K15 Irons

Forums home -> Requests -> Try the Hot Ping K15 Irons

By tiiy on Jul 23, 2012 05:22 AM
If you are a golfer who wants to buy good Ping golf, I would like to recommend the PING K15 Irons series to you. The Ping K15 Irons are hot golf irons, you may try it.

Ping K15 irons feature a low and deep CG position to promote higher trajectories. The titanium face and steel body of the K15 irons create a higher MOI for greater accuracy and consistent distance results across the club face.

The PING K15 accommodates a larger 460cc head sample that moves weight far from the clubface to push the centre of gravity backwards and supply a higher trajectory. By growing the length from heel to toe Ping delivers you also had been in a position to create a bigger surface to provide you substantial levels of forgiveness and higher ball velocity.

The ping k15 irons functions the TFC 149D graphite shaft that utilizes superior stability point technologies that helps the head mass to boost with out affecting swing weight or the overall club weight to enable club head speed to remain typical. cheap golfThis lets the k15 irons to produce higher ball speeds for a bit longer and straighter drives.

K15 Ironsgolfers to enjoy a consistent and high trajectory throughout the set with the inclusion of strengthened lofts while golfers can enjoy complete flexibility by choosing to replace the 5 and 6 irons with the 5 and 6 K15 hybrids to create an iron set that is comfortable enough to give you confidence on every shot.

Overall, the K15 Irons saleis designed for golfers who benefit from a maximum forgiveness design.
By jin1234i on Aug 29, 2012 08:27 AM
I would like to recommend the Ping K15 series to you. Delivers improved ball flight and more .

Replacement glass

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us