Login - Become a member

2012 TaylorMade RocketBallz Irons Review

Forums home -> News -> 2012 TaylorMade RocketBallz Irons Review

2012 TaylorMade RocketBallz Irons Review 
By tiiy on Jul 23, 2012 03:55 AM
Like all the golf players, I am so lucky to play with the new Taylormade golf clubs--taylormade rocketballz irons.

Combining my own experience and TaylorMade says, I can tell all the golf buddies that the new 2012 taylormade rbz irons are able to improve the accuracy contributes to its Toe-Bar.Positioned in the upper toe, the Toe-Bar stiffens the toe of the club so the club can send the ball straight forward, when the clubface flexes.

TaylorMade have also lowered the centre-of-gravity in order to strengthen the Rocketballz lofts and promote a more penetration flight. By thinning areas of the sole, top-line and back wall on the 3 to 6 irons, and repositioning that weight to the heel and back wall, the centre-of-gravity is moved lowered and more centered.

Compared to the previous golf irons model, the new rbz ironsare built progressively throughout the set. Overlooking the whole set of Rocketballz irons, from small, compact short-irons, through deep undercut-cavity mid irons, and large hollow long irons, each iron is designed to promote the proper trajectory and distance gapping. The majority of the set features TaylorMade's Multi-functional Sole, while the sand, attack and lob wedges incorporate TaylorMade's new ATV sole.

Among all the performance of the new taylormade Rocketballz rbz irons, the key to the Rocketballz irons' distance performance is their large, thin clubface that flexes like a trampoline thanks to a strong, stiff perimeter and a thin inner edge. Innovating with the new flexion and best technology, Taylormade has produced the best choice for golfers to select the golf clubs. So the flexion in the clubface is further benefited by TaylorMade's Inverted Cone Technology, cheap golf equipmentwhich expands the portion of the face that is designed to produce higher ball speeds, thereby promoting distance for shots hit off-center.

All in all, the new TaylorMade RocketBallz irons offers maximum performance and versatility at a mid-level price.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us