Login - Become a member

Lightwave Tech Support

Forums home -> Lightwave 3D -> Lightwave Tech Support

Lightwave Tech Support 
By on Dec 23, 2000 07:50 PM
I am having a hell of a time finding tech forums on Lightwave. I am having a problem opening the Layout view in lightwave 6.5. It opens and then it closes. Does anyone have any info? Lightwave has had "The Grinch Stole Our WebServer....AGAIN!" !@#^&%^&(%^&%^&#$%$$ I guess that tells you how I feel. I searched the net, and no place can I find tech info on the software. I can't even email newtek. Please Help..
Re: Lightwave Tech Support 
By on Dec 23, 2000 10:57 PM
I haven't used L6.5 yet, but I sometimes have similar problems in other softwares. Try holding the mouse button down while moving to your selection then release. Like I said I havent tryed L6.5 yet but I am soon to so I will try this myself.
By bigjesus on Dec 30, 2000 01:29 PM
your hand book should be enough but however the occasional bad thing happens so in the back of the handbook or users manuel what ever you wanna call it there is a phone number call it for tech support.
By on Jan 02, 2001 05:04 AM
Ups!
It seems that you have got a bad Dongle (man I hate these Donlge- Things).
Try installing LW on another computer.
If Layout behaves the same way, you Dongle is defintely broken.
Hope that helps.
CU
Elmar
By on Jan 06, 2001 04:56 PM
check your ram allocation. if you can open modeler then it's not the dongle. check you've got the most most recent versions of open gl (these should install with the the software if you're upgrading to 6.5.)
good luck
By on Jan 06, 2001 05:06 PM
additionally, all sorts of useful info can be found at http://www.exchange.co.uk/lightwave/

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us