Login - Become a member

The best players the Titleist 910H hybrid

Forums home -> Resumes -> The best players the Titleist 910H hybrid

By yiyad123 on Jun 14, 2012 08:13 AM
Indeed, for the hybrid's sake, Titleist company always does the better job than any other golf store uk companies. As for their new 910H lineup, the hybrid set is built for will gain accuracy and control from the different technologies that Titleist has used to build this wholeslae golf clubs. The redesign of the head makes this club easier to hit from the rough and from the fairway. Because it is so larger that makes the weight distribution and MOI better and higher than Titleists previous models.
More often than not, the 910H series are mainly for the better players, thus the Taylormade R11s Fairway Wood is no exception. As with the drivers, the hyrid's SureFit Tour Hosel allows for 16 potential, configurations, the short of which is that you can, using the 21 degree as an example, increase the loft up to 22.25 degrees, or deloft it down to 20.25 degrees. The standard 58.5 degrees of lie can also be toed up to 60 degrees or flattened to 57.75 degrees. While the exact details of the loft options vary depending on which loft you're starting with, all of the available 910H lofts offer the same degree of adjustability.
That's is because the The "SureFit Tour" dual-angle hosel offers 16 settings to independently customize loft and lie, and to optimize ball flight via both trajectory and directional bias. I'd be doing them a disservice if I forgot to mention that included in these hybrids is Titleist's SureFit Tour technology, which provides the player with 16 combinations of loft and lie settings. It's notable to mention here that the standard face angle is .5 open.
Similarly, Like the 910Fand Titleist 910F Fairway Wood, the 910H Hybrid's head is made up of a 17-4 Stainless Steel body with a 455 Carpenter Steel face and is finished in all black PVD and paint finish. The redesign of the head makes this club easier to hit from the rough and from the fairway. Because it is so larger that makes the weight distribution and MOI better and higher than Titleists previous models. A precision bezel weight can be found on the sole as well, allowing the player to swap in lighter or heavier weights with the optional precision weight kit, which ensure swingweight and feel remain consistent even in the event of a shaft change.

Callaway RAZR X Irons
Mizuno JPX 800 Fairway Wood
Titleist CB 710 Forged Irons

By jin1234i on Jul 19, 2012 04:47 AM
The feel of Titleist 910H Hybrid was better than any iron I have played . They are not the best on the market for some golfers game .

Stok

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us