Login - Become a member

Tutorial of Adding Text to PDF Flipbook Maker

Forums home -> General Discussion -> Tutorial of Adding Text to PDF Flipbook Maker

Tutorial of Adding Text to PDF Flipbook Maker 
By alakeya on May 04, 2012 09:37 AM
When you uploaded the PDF pages to Kvisoft flip book software to convert them to a flipping book, and want to take some notes on the pages somewhere, you can make it through adding text to flipping book pages. Here are the steps, it's easy!

Step 1: Page Edit
1. Go to Page Edit -> Element -> Add Text;
2. Drag the mouse to draw a frame on where you want to add texts, the related interface will appear;
3. Parameters Setting --The parameters include the text style, position and add hyperlink (optional), the changed forms will appear on the head of the blank frame for a preview. Click OK if you satisfy the texts you created.

Step 2: Modify the Text
If you feel the added texts are not good as expected, then go to the Element interface at the lower right and modify the parameters of the texts.

To change the parameters, please double click the name of the text and do the settings; Or you can delete it by clicking the delete button and add texts from the beginning.

Step 3: Further edit the flipbook pages
You can embellish the flip book by clicking Design and choose the beautiful elements we Kvisoft flip pdf software proprovided for you. The published flipbook would be very eye-catching if you create them carefully. Good Luck!
Re: Tutorial of Adding Text to PDF Flipbook Maker 
By zmcmay on Jun 26, 2012 07:00 AM
Helpful guide for me, thanks for sharing.
i'm planning to create a page flipping magazine with inserted my company name and logo. It seems that digital flipbook software you suggested is just right for me.

Page 1 of 1 Go to page: 1
Subscribe to RSS
Follow us on Twitter

Copyright © 1996-2010 Raphael Benedet - Contact Us